Fashionable during pregnancy: sustainable capsule wardrobe outfit with a baby bump
Last week I showed you my capsule wardrobe for pregnancy. And so that you can see that I really oriented myself to my own wardrobe and didn’t just wildly put together a collage, I’ll show you a few outfits from my capsule wardrobe for pregnancy in the next few weeks!
Let’s start today with my absolute favourite! Maybe not the fanciest outfit, but a very everyday and I think “cool” look! I wear this combination all the time. If it’s a bit fresher, wear a t-shirt instead of a crop top.
(PS all links in this blog post are affiliate links, see below for what that means)
- Maternity cycling shorts: A must in my opinion! Not just for this look: Some of my old clothes still fit me, but thanks to my baby bump they are a bit too short for me, so I just wear my cycling shorts underneath! I got the pants as a gift, but you can find a great alternative here!
- A black crop top: This is cut in such a way that it is also a bra, without underwire! A super comfortable top that can be easily combined with such shorts, leggings or skirts. It’s also not maternity wear, it was just a tad too big for me before and thanks to the stretchy material, it now fits perfectly. The brand has unfortunately gone bankrupt, but again a perfect additional option in this shop!
- A loose linen shirt: Linen fabrics are perfect for summer! They are airy but offer a perfect extra layer to protect your skin from the sun or to add some warmth. Mine is vintage and I can of course recommend second hand options here. But you can find a simple beige fair fashion linen oversized shirt here, which you can of course also wear after pregnancy.
- Baseball cap (& sunglasses): I have read so many times now that the skin reacts more sensitively to the sun during pregnancy. Sunburn can develop faster, as well as pigment spots. So sun protection is the A&O! I got myself a new cap, which I will of course also wear after the pregnancy. Here you will find a nice model from Armedangels! You can find sustainable sunglasses at Loveco or from VIU Eyewear.
- sneakers: A common symptom of pregnancy: Swollen feet and legs. I’ve been spared from it so far, but the urge for comfort was there from the start. I also try to walk a lot because it is very good for my body. Comfortable shoes must therefore be in the capsule wardrobe! A classic model that goes with many different looks is a must. You can find a nice selection of vegan and sustainable sneakers here, for example!
- purse: Ok, this isn’t really about the pregnancy anymore. But what would an everyday, minimalist look be without a chic handbag? A beautiful model upgrades even the simplest outfit! My bag is Jeenaa brand but the quality is so medium. That’s why I’ve linked you to an alternative here.
You can find the whole look here for shopping, just click through: