Would you like to wear a timeless haircut that always shines with unparalleled elegance? Hair experts have made their verdict: In the spring of 2023, the long bob blunt cut will be the haircut of choice for fine, straight hair. If you want to learn more about exactly what to order at the salon and how best to wear this cut, read on. We provide tips and expertise in the following article.
The long bob blunt cut flatters all faces
What is the Long Bob Blunt Cut and how is it cut?
In the long bob blunt cut, the hair is cropped to shoulder length or even just below, and the edges are razor sharp. Often referred to as “lob”, the style is a popular hairstyle for those ladies who want a modern and chic look. The cut is easy to style and maintain. See which variants of the blunt bob are particularly popular.
Fascinating and beautiful with a center parting
To achieve a long bob blunt cut, your hairstylist will cut the hair to the desired length and ensure that the texture is sculpted coherently and without layers. A sure hand is required. The blunt style is versatile and adaptable to most face shapes and hair types. Long bob blunt cut can also be paired with bangs depending on personal preference.
The blunt cut is a cut without steps
This is how the long bob blunt cut is done step by step
- The hair should be washed and combed first to remove knots and tangles.
- The hairdresser will divide the hair into segments and determine the length to which they should be cut.
- The hair is then chopped off in straight, even lines, creating an accurate, highly precise outline.
- The mane is usually cut without layers and layers to achieve the blunt, straight look.
- In the last step, the hairdresser checks whether there are unequal lengths and trims them.
Classic elegance with the cut
Tip: It is important to note that each haircut should be customized to flatter face shape and hair type at best. Professionals will give you recommendations and customize the haircut to your specific needs.
J.Lo with Long Bob Blunt Cut
Styling the long bob blunt cut properly
Some popular styling options for the long bob blunt cut are the center or side parting, with hair styled using the flat iron, or slight waves or curls for a softer look.
- Smooth and Accurate: For a classic, polished look, you can style the hair with a flat iron. Use heat protectant spray to prevent damage to hair.
- Alluring with curls: For a softer, romantic look, curl the hair with a curling iron or add waves. Again, use a heat protectant spray. Let the curls cool and scrunch the mane with your fingers.
- Messy Texture: For a more relaxed, casual look, you can spray hair with a texturizing spray and then let it air dry or blow dry.
- Half Up/Half Down: For a stylish half up hairstyle, you can part the hair in the middle or on the side and pull back the top half of the hair and secure it with bobby pins or a hair tie. The rest of the hair can then be styled straight or wavy.
The long bob blunt cut is a timeless hairstyle that perfectly frames the face and can be contextualized depending on the occasion and outfit.
Various styling options
#Long bob à la Lily Collins in “Jellyfish” style
Lily Collins showed off a very unorthodox haircut variation – the jellyfish look. The jellyfish look, also known as the Japanese hime cut, is a classic blunt cut hairstyle with shorter and sloping graduations at the bony level. This gradation visually resembles a second bang and, in general, the shape of the jellyfish. The hime gradation adds dimension to the mane and creates instant interest.
#Long Bob Blunt Cut – blonde version
The blonde long bob blunt cut is a colorized, light-colored twist on the classic long bob cut. You can upgrade the long bob blunt cut with different shades of blonde like platinum, ash blonde or honey blonde.
However, it is important to note that bleaching can damage hair if not done properly. Therefore, care for the mane regularly and provide it with moisturizing products so that it looks healthy and shiny.
The edge is accurately cut
#Long Bob Blunt Cut with flipped hair ends
The long bob blunt cut with flipped hair ends is a variant of the classic long bob blunt cut, in which the tips are turned outwards or inwards or flipped. This playful version is quite retro and reminiscent of the fifties. It’s great to use hair accessories that will complete your look and show it off in the best way. The deserved applause will come immediately.