5 quick ideas for every occasion
Always just a boring ponytail? Stop it! We will show you creative hairstyle ideas for everyday life and for special occasions that are not difficult at all, but will immediately make your look more stylish. You can easily follow the instructions step by step. Get inspired by these five easy hairstyles!
Half braid wreath
This look is suitable for both everyday and festive occasions. However, your hair should be at least shoulder-length for optimal success. You can quickly conjure up the simple braided hairstyle yourself in just a few steps:
- Simply braid a simple braid on the left and right and tie it together with thin rubber bands.
- Then pull the braids apart with your fingers so that they become looser and wider.
- In the last step, put the braids on top of each other at the back of the head. Hide the ends of the braid under the other braid and secure with hair clips.
Tip: For a more festive look, you can spice up this hairstyle perfectly with flowers, an elegant hair clip or glittery hair pins.
Are you one of those people who always put a ponytail in the morning when it has to be quick? Perfect! With just a few more steps, you can make your ponytail a statement. The hair should be at least shoulder length. How to achieve the bubble look:
- Tie hair into a tight ponytail.
- Then separate individual sections with a small rubber band and loosen the hair in it a little until you get the bubble look. (You can get mini hair ties here on Amazon.)
This elegant ballerina bun is a light evening hairstyle that you can also wear to work or to sports. It’s also perfect for bad hair days or when you haven’t had time to wash your hair. Simply work in some dry shampoo and let’s get started with the updo:
- Tie your hair into a high ponytail.
- Then separate a strand. Gather the rest of your hair into a tight bun. (Tip: You can also use a bun pillow if that makes it easier for you.)
- Braid the remaining strand into a braid and then wrap it around the bun. Pin the end with a bobby pin and set with hairspray.
Quick braided hairstyle for everyday use
This pretty braided hairstyle looks a lot more complicated than it is. In fact, no high art of braiding is needed here to create the special look. It is enough if you can braid a simple braid. And best of all, this simple hairstyle ensures that hair doesn’t constantly fly in your face.
- Separate a strand of hair on each side and braid into a simple, straight braid.
- Then take individual small strands of hair that frame the face and push them through the braid.
- Finally, pin the strands together at the back of your head with a hair tie or clip.
Simple evening hairstyle
All you need for this elegant evening look is a non-slip headband and a few minutes. The simple hairstyle really works for everyone. But be careful: the longer your hair is, the more complicated it gets.
- If your hair is very straight, you should curl it a little first.
- Then you put a tight hair band (ideally with rubber) around your head over your hair.
- Now grab individual strands of hair (starting from the side) and tuck them under the hairband from above. Continue doing this until all of your hair has been tied into the hairband.
- You can decorate the hairstyle with a pretty hair clip or a few flowers as you wish. These pearl hairpins look great.
Easy hairstyles for short hair
Many of the hairstyles shown only work with longer hair. But even with short hair you can conjure up simple and creative hairstyles so that you don’t always wear the same look. We show you how in the video:
You haven’t found the right hairstyle yet? Then find out in our test which trend hairstyle suits you best:
Image Credit: GettyImages/Alter_photo