A new change in style can be so inspiring and spice up everyday life: That’s why women of fashion are looking for inspiration for their next cut. If you have a rebellious spirit, you will definitely find striking and groundbreaking women’s hairstyles imaginative and exclusive. The good thing about such haircuts is that the liberated and casual structure has great anti-aging effects. That’s why we focus on cuts like these so that you have inspiration ready for your next visit to the hairdresser. These options are sassy – hairstyles that are medium length, layered and fringed make a splash in every season.
So cheeky: hairstyles that are medium-length, layered and fringed are absolute eye-catchers and automatically flatter the face
So cheeky: Hairstyles that are medium length, layered and fringed flatter women of all ages
The half-length is not only perfect as a transitional hairstyle, but can also be trimmed specifically and carefully. The half-length is the golden mean – neither too short nor too long, and offers hairdressers optimal scope to create more volume through the specific cutting technique.
These cuts are currently in fashion
The layers and fringes give medium-length hair an excellent breeze and look very charming. What are the advantages?
- Cheeky medium-length hairstyles with layers and fringes are age-neutral: They can be worn by younger and older women. The perfect transitions and the casualness of the look appear exclusive and attract everyone’s attention.
- Fringed layered cuts show individualism and courage: Depending on your personal texture and hair mass, these cuts are individualized and you get a unique look.
- Facial contouring: The tiers and fringes highlight the face and flatter women who wear glasses. This creates a coherent overall picture.
- adaptability: Sassy hairstyles that are medium length, layered and fringed take any outfit to the next level and work in the most formal settings very chic and non-conformist.
Cheeky, medium length, layered, fringed! What can be better?
Which face shapes and hair structures benefit from the medium-length layered cut with fringes?
The good news is that most face shapes and hair types benefit from the medium-length layered cut.
- Thicker hair gain more structure and nuance and can be rounded off with all kinds of transitions, fringes and waves.
- Thin hair Immediately gain the appearance of more volume, jump into the air and no longer appear energyless and pitiful.
- Round faces appear slimmer and more balanced, especially if the layered cut is rich in fringes and worn with a middle parting.
- Narrow faces gain more visual width and are perfectly presented.
- Square faces are taken to the next level with bangs – the defined bones and chin no longer appear angular.
So cheeky: hairstyles that are medium length, layered and fringed are perfect for curls
Cheeky layered, fringed hairstyles – with bangs, or not?
The beauty factor “bangs” is a matter of personal preference, but when it comes to layered cuts, medium length and fringed contours, forehead fringes are the absolute hit. The bangs round off the cheeky transitions and gradations in an excellent way. The following bangs are particularly flattering for the sassy hairstyles that have a medium length layered fringe.
You can experiment with different dyeing techniques
- waterfall: These bangs went viral in the spring and for good reason: They’re fringed and cut to different lengths. The waterfall sits perfectly on the forehead and adds visual interest.
- Curtain bangs: The perfect choice for ladies with layered and fringed lobs – this classic is parted in the middle and unfolds like a curtain around the face.
- Birkin Bangs: French girls, take note – these light and fluffy bangs sit perfectly on choppy lobs and create the ultimate French girl look – so casual!
- Shag bangs: When it comes to fringes and layers, you shouldn’t forget the aesthetics of the shag – shag bangs harmonize perfectly with layered chin-length bobs.
Sassy hairstyles that are medium length, layered and fringed: the best looks of the season
The editorial team searched on social media and found the best looks. Show off these pictures of sassy, layered and fringed medium length hairstyles to recreate in the salon.
Fringed jawbone bob with frontal gradation
Perfect medium length hairstyle, rich in texture and bounce, with phenomenal frontal gradation in a V shape. This layered cut looks cheeky and elegant at the same time.
A real hit among cheeky, medium-length, layered and fringed hairstyles
Praise with waterfall
An option that celebrity approved is: This sassy hairstyle is medium length, layered and fringed, and has the perfect waterfall style bangs. Pure excellence!
Sassy, fringed layered cuts look perfect with bangs
Asymmetrical A-line lob with curtain bangs
This sassy haircut is sleek and shines with invisible layers and perfect frontal asymmetries in an A-line shape. One word: glamour!
The cheeky asymmetry can be conjured up frontally
Layered cut with bangs and c-shaped graduations
90s hair fashion is experiencing a revival! This boy band praise works messy and cheeky, but is so balanced and structured at the same time!
An iconic layered cut from the 90s: with fringes and bangs
Ultra choppy Layered cut with fringes
Just look at how choppy and undone this style comes into its own! Like a fountain of youth for women of all ages, it shows courage and elegance.
Very raw choppy – for extra naughtiness!
The best sassy hairstyle that is medium length, layered and fringed! You show your rebellious spirit with the Shaggy Lob and maybe your love for grunge culture and Mick Jagger…
So cheeky: hairstyles that are medium length, layered, fringed – the shaggy lob is the epitome of this aesthetic
Feathered lob with distinctive fringes
The fringes here are taken to the next level and show the skill of the hairdresser. Nothing beats the complexity of feathered lob. This cheeky medium length hairstyle requires a certain styling routine with the blow dryer.
Numerous feathers in the mane