Summer arrives with elegance and hair inspiration and the ladies with long manes are wondering how best to style a magnificent head of hair. The wedding season will soon be in full swing and the lady must also appear stylish and confident for her everyday look in the office. We check which are the hottest trends in hairstyles and present an impressive range of fashion options in the hope that your future favorite will be among them. Beautiful hairstyles for long hair? Yes, please and this will be highly coveted in the coming months.
Long hair, no ideas? Beautiful hairstyles for long hair that look perfect and are fashionable
Beautiful hairstyles for long hair in summer 2023: All trends at a glance
Long hair offers a huge scope for hair experimentation and fun when it comes to styling and colour: we have already reported on some of the trends for long hair in 2023.
The hair classic “Curtain Bangs” is causing a sensation again
The layered “butterfly” cut stays on board alongside the elegant U-shape cut, the nostalgic C-cut and the magical and versatile hairstyles with bangs.
These are the trends for spring/summer 2023 at a glance:
- Fashion of the 90s and 00s: Hair gurus swear that Y2K fashion will peak in popularity this summer, and that’s reflected in great detail on social media. Most styles from these decades have a youthful and cheeky vibe and are superb for holidays.
- braided hairstyles: Braided hairstyles, considered the go-to option for weddings and other celebrations, are given a casual vibe and can also work great as office hairstyles.
- Bun hairstyles: Sculpted and intricate buns that transform hair into visual and opulent masterpieces continue to gain popularity, as witnessed on Oscar night.
- Layered cuts for long hair for women over 50: The layered cuts for long hair are set to take everyone’s breath away with sassy vibes in the summer of 2023, and with good reason. The mane gains volume and beautiful bangs conceal the wrinkles on the forehead.
These are the most beautiful hairstyles for long hair that are trendy
Make a note of the latest options and show them off in the salon, depending on the occasion.
#70s splendor: curtain bangs
The curtain bangs are so popular and stylish that it is quite unlikely that this bangs styling will ever go out of style. Retro 70’s fashion can be seen everywhere at catwalk shows and gala events – both as a casual option and as the finishing touch to a festive updo.
Tips and ideas for a perfect and very fashionable look
#Festive hairstyle that is hip: rose bun
Speaking of sophisticated bun hairstyles, let’s pay a pinch of attention to Bella Hadid’s new hairstyle. The so-called rose bun is a hair bun whose segments are braided and wrapped in the shape of the number 8 and optically resemble a rose. Every lady can conjure up the rose bun at home with little effort.
Inspiring updos for long hair: trendsetter rose bun
How to do it step by step:
- Make a high ponytail.
- Segment the hair into 4 small sections.
- Start wrapping each strand like the petals of the rose in the shape of the number 8 until the entire “rose” is formed.
- Stabilize with hair gel or a thin and transparent hair net.
You know this voluminous blow-dried hairstyle from the nineties: Jennifer Aniston and Pamela Anderson are just 2 of the fashion icons who wore this style back then. The 90’s blowout is face-framing, exclusive and provides immediate fullness and swing. The bangs (if you wear them) appear tousled and gorgeous. Pure pleasure for the eyes!
Instructions on how to do the 90s blowout yourself
How to style with a hair dryer:
- Divide your hair into two sections by working from the bottom up. Use hair clips to keep the two sections separate.
- Take a round brush and blow dry your hair, strand by strand, from root to tip.
- Fix the dried section with a large curler and let it rest.
- Repeat this process with each individual strand until your entire head is curled and pinned.
- In half an hour, remove the hair clips and curlers and gently brush out the curls with a large comb.
- Finally, you can stabilize with volume spray.
#Beautiful hairstyles for long hair to make yourself: zig zag parting
The zigzag parting is making a big comeback in 2023. One of the hallmarks of the ’90s and Y2K fashion, the ZigZag parting can pair very elegantly with layered cuts like the C-cut.
To make the parting you will need a special tool called a rat tail comb. Don’t be afraid of the nickname, you’ve seen the comb in the salon. Using the long end of the comb, you’ll segment your damp hair down the middle into a zigzag shape.
#Easy beautiful hairstyles for long hair: double braid
Braids are romantic elements that look particularly feminine and youthful, and in summer we’ll be enjoying great styling with plait elements again. We have already reported on the loose, low falling and graceful boho braid.
A simple hairstyle for every day
The new hot and trendy Braided hairstyle consists of two long braids that you pack in a ponytail. Super simple and up to date!
Also fascinating in the sleek look
#Cool hairstyle for long hair: Stacked bobby pins
This cool hairstyle for long hair is perfect for beach holidays and again pays homage to 90’s hair fashion. Realize the effect in just a few steps and put a smile on the faces of the people around you.
Beautiful hairstyles for long hair that are trending in summer 2023