Women who can not imagine the haircut without bangs can be happy. A new fashion is causing a sensation on social media and is called Curve Bangs. In the following, the editors will dedicate themselves to the new fringe and show how a hairstyle with fringe can best succeed in this attractive style. Let yourself be inspired!
This hairstyle with bangs is the guaranteed eye-catcher in autumn 2023: curve bangs!
Pony fashion 2023 – which are the biggest trends?
2023 was rich in ideas when it came to fringes: long fringe hairstyles and bobs with complex fringe were particularly popular. The most elegant types of bangs include:
Pony hairstyles are very popular in 2023
- waterfall – long, tiered bangs that complexly and elegantly accentuate the eye line. The bangs are cut in a cascading fashion and are worn with multi-digit segmentation.
- Shag Bangs – an excellent pony for bob hairstyles that gives them a shaggy gives aesthetics. Totally face-framing and resplendent, with accents on the eyes and chariot bones.
- McDonald’s Bangs – it is about a voluminous version of the classic curtain bangs with central segmentation. McDonald’s bangs are styled with a blow dryer and a round brush.
- mall bangs – a 90s look, inspired by the so-called Big Hair, is now experiencing a revival. Mall bangs are XXL bangs that are ideally paired with an updo.
- Whispy Bangs – They’ve been on the trend radar for a long time and never go out of style. A good choice for all ladies with fine hair who want ephemeral and airy bangs.
Whispy bangs are a hit among women’s hairstyles with bangs
What does the best hairstyle with C-shape bangs look like?
Curve bangs are oval, long bangs that can reach below the cheekbones at most and occasionally up to the chin. They are parted in the middle and styled with a nice curvy swing. The name derives from the shape of the letter C – and you can see that outline on your face. The idea behind it? A transitional form of pony that you grow out. Yet another reason why the exact length of the bangs is not strictly defined. It is important that these develop magnificently and extensively.
C-shape fringe hairstyle with a glamorous look
Which women would like a hairstyle with bangs in the style of curve bangs?
Curve bags are totally adaptable and flatter all face shapes and most hair lengths. The only exception are the short haircuts, where long fringes do not come into their own. In theory, master hairstylists can conjure up a creation with these bangs in tandem with an asymmetrical or an A-line bob.
Curve bangs are the best bangs hairstyle 2023 for medium and long hair
Curve bangs are also age-neutral and also impress older women. At the top, the bangs are more curvy and appear elongated and narrow at the tips.
What to combine curve bangs with – ideas and inspiration
Below we provide a few ideas and inspiration for which hairstyles and hair lengths curve bangs are most flattering.
Hairstyle trends 2023 fall: updo with curve bangs
- Updo (half open or with a bun) – this is the best option for an excellent hairstyle with C-shaped bangs. Since the rest of the mane sits on top, curve bangs immediately steal the show and draw everyone’s attention. An updo can be realized in a sleek or messy look. In the second variant, curve bangs have significantly more anti-aging effects.
- Braid – a higher or centered braid goes perfectly with curve bangs and makes them stand out better. With freely falling long forehead fringes you win a charming and casual-looking hairstyle.
- blow dry – a nice blow-dried hairstyle goes well with curve bangs, especially if women have a preference for XXL curls.
- Hair contouring and curve bangs – Long fringes can be nicely accentuated with brighteners – either in the style of coins or as a Scandi hairline. Top option for an impressive hairstyle with bangs in a C-shape.
A transitional form of the bangs
Curve bangs vs. curtain bangs – what are the differences?
Both bangs are feminine and versatile, however curtain bangs are more structured. If you want freedom in styling your hairstyle, curve bangs are for you. As a transitional form, curve bangs only require appropriate styling and no re-cut at the hairdresser. Curtain bangs are more sophisticated and are meant to be kept in shape down to the darbone line at most.
XXL bangs: long hair don’t care!
Unlike other types of bangs, curve bangs are subject to only one rule – central segmentation. When it comes to styling, the blow dry is important – you can use texturizing spray afterwards for more definition.
Pretty and very fashionable!