It’s time to predict the next 2024 year, and it’s done based on the runways of fashion’s biggest labels. But not only that, we take a close look at the micro-trends from social media to see exactly what impresses fashion women around the world. At the intersection of these two directions, we forecast trends with the utmost precision – these will be the dominant beauty trends in 2024, and we don’t need any artificial intelligence for them!
Beauty Trends 2024: We’re sounding the alarm about these phenomenal looks – fresh from the runway!
We’re already saying goodbye to this color
No more Barbie pink! The obsession with this energetic color is slowly coming to an end. But what’s on the trend radar instead: Cherry Cola and Lemon Yellow. Both colors dominated the catwalks at fashion weeks in Milan, London and New York.
Beauty Trends 2024: No more Barbiecore and pink. Instead: Cherry Cola and lemon yellow in spring/summer 2024
Lemon yellow shines on the catwalk
Which beauty trends will be everywhere in 2024?
Niche aesthetics with a high level of theatricality were popular this year, and we’re carrying some of that into 2024. Certain trends in bob hairstyles of the future have already been established, and metallics, which we associated with mermaidcore, are still very popular.
How will fashionistas wear the bob hairstyle in 2024?
- Body and mind are united in the “Neuro Glow” trend: When it comes to beauty, a new trend is already emerging and it’s called Neuro Glow. Particular attention is paid to internal well-being – with sport or wellness you have to cope with the daily stress that poisons your body and beauty.
- Positive attitude towards getting older: American actress Pamela Anderson is the talk of the town not just with her iconic Pammy bun, but with her positive outlook on female aging. Pam, 56, went makeup-free at Paris Fashion Week in September. The star wore her long hair loose and paired it with her iconic thin eyebrows. There was minimal glow on her foundation-free face.
- Theatrics in the dressing room: 2024 brings again inspiring and theatrical micro-aesthetics in beauty and make-up. The sporty-elegant fashion of the 90s is celebrating a revival and we will most likely see the pointed looks of the decade re-staged. This is what is happening with the Meg Ryan hairstyle.
Naturalness is appreciated: minimal make-up and free, long hair for women over 50
1. Beauty Trend 2024: Graphics as make-up
We just love this groundbreaking eye makeup trend. The abstract graphic was spotted on the runway as a makeup aesthetic and we are in love. The models’ eyes were contoured with simple lines or graphic effects without creating any visual provocation.
Beauty Trends 2024: Abstract contours and graphics are gaining popularity
And yet the whole thing looks revolutionary. You forego the typical elements of eye make-up – eye shadow or mascara and instead rely on graphic contouring, which is done with a kajal pencil or eyeliner.
The absolute fashion sin of 2024
2. Beauty Trend 2024: Balletcore in spring 2024
Balletcore is the new niche aesthetic of the moment and was observed for the first time this fall.
So tender: Balletcore is the new theatrical aesthetic
As a beauty trend, balletcore is characterized by a romantic, girlish aesthetic, with a lot of classic vibe and a touch of casualness. Flat ballerina shoes are worn with accentuated and cozy socks over the ankle.
Flat shoes with socks are the new status quo and are part of the 2024 fashion trends
An alternative is white figural tights in combination with skirts and oversized cardigans or jackets. When it comes to hair, women of fashion rely on braided hairstyles with bows, hair clips and pearl necklaces and earrings.
Hair like a corset: Braided bows are taking over the fashion shows
3. Beauty Trend 2024: Feathered Brows are celebrating a comeback
Feathered brows are back! This cool trend is coming up messy Brows that are styled shaggy. No uniform contour is desired, but rather a bushy aesthetic – but this time fragile and liberated. You can use powder to make eyebrows with a thin texture stand out. What’s important is that the look should look intentional and made-up, but not grotesque.
Messyshaggy brows are the new hit among the 2024 beauty trends
4. The ugly beauty trend
This provocative beauty trend captured hearts on social media back in the summer. It’s about an anti-beauty philosophy that aims to discourage the male gaze. The trend includes everything from mismatched clothing to odious makeup and is meant to represent body positivity.
The menrepellent trend is big! Who dresses beautifully for men?
Such man-repelling looks have been sported by Julia Fox, Doja Cat and Gigi Hadid. You can achieve the ugliness with defensive makeup – ultra dark, thickly applied eye shadows, colorful and bizarre-looking mascara and extensions and stark lipsticks. According to the trend’s proponents, beauty products should no longer promise anti-aging effects and no longer subject women to the impossible demands of the sexist male gaze.
5. Beauty trend 2024: 90s street style
’90s fashion is back: experimental braids and buns, the cool rave festival outfit, a long bob with stacked hairpins and shocking shoe heels. The new trends are particularly developing in the direction of sporty, elegant street style and show fresh neon colors in combination with oversized blazers and jackets. When it comes to make-up, shimmering metallic eye shadows are popular and fashionistas can get creative.
Beauty Trends 2024: The 90s look is becoming increasingly popular