Advertising – Paid collaboration with Bloom & Wild
Beautiful flowers are an absolute asset to any home, we can all agree on that, right? Not only do we (almost) always have fresh flowers in our apartment, I also love giving beautiful bouquets as gifts. Also to favorite people who live on the other side of the country. My favorite flower delivery service in a long time: Bloom & Wild.
For ten years now, Bloom & Wild has been sending bouquets of the highest quality, put together with great attention to detail. And it’s not just the flowers themselves that play a big role, but also the packaging.
Every detail has been thought of. From the beautifully designed box to a beautiful selection of colorful gift cards that you can add to your order for free. By the way, many of the flowers are still sent as buds so that you can enjoy the flower for a particularly long time.
A very enchanting bouquet in the current Bloom & Wild range: the September Special! Here, pastel-colored roses meet eucalyptus, rose-colored snapdragons and bright blue delphiniums. A beautiful combination!
I am very pleased that we have come together today to not only show you a few particularly pretty bouquets for autumn, but above all to give you valuable tips on how you can enjoy a beautiful bouquet of flowers for longer. With a few very simple flower care tips, you can enjoy your bouquet for a long time.
The autumnal creation “Parmida” with snapdragons, roses and miscanthus.
In addition to ready-made bouquets, Bloom & Wild also offers so-called “creative boxes” in which you receive individual flower stems that you can arrange individually. Of course there are tips from the Bloom & Wild flower professionals on top! Here are three tips for arranging a bouquet of flowers yourself!
Three tips for arranging a bouquet of flowers:
1. Before arranging, remove the excess leaves from the stems to prevent them from standing in water and rotting.
2. First arrange the accessories (binary greens, eucalyptus, etc.), then the flowers. At the very end, the largest highlight flowers are placed beautifully offset in the bouquet.
3. Play with the lengths and colors of the flowers – the motto here is “imperfect is perfect!”
The “Marlow” bouquet brings a touch of spring with beautiful pastel tones into the flat.
Step by Step flower care tips: This will keep our bouquet fresher for longer
And so that you can enjoy a beautiful bouquet for a very long time, here are our bundled flower care tips step by step:
1. In the first step we choose the right vase. Always make sure that the opening is wide enough and the height matches the length of the stems. Good to know: The container should definitely be clean. The more bacteria there are in the vase, the shorter the flowers live in it. By the way, vases can be ordered from Bloom & Wild – for example a model made of recycled glass.
2. Flower food is the be-all and end-all. At Bloom & Wild, two sachets of flower food are automatically included with every bouquet. The contents of a sachet are placed into the vase and then filled with cool tap water. The right amount of water? Approximately two thirds of the vase volume!
3. Remove all leaves on the stem below the water line to prevent them from rotting in the water.
4. The stems of the flowers are then shortened – each one individually by around 2-3 centimeters. By the way, you should always cut the style at an angle. The flower absorbs water through the style, and the oblique cut increases the absorption area. You should repeat this step after a few days.
5. After three days, change the water + add new flower food. If necessary, you can also top up with some water every day. Good to know: The flowers “drink” more when it’s hot.
6. Always remove individual wilting flowers directly from the bouquet, as they can spread mold to others.
7. Last but not least, another important tip: never place the bouquet in direct sun! Why? Direct sunlight causes the flowers to wilt more quickly. Therefore, an absolute no-go when choosing a place for a bouquet of flowers: the windowsill. Light: Yes, absolutely! Direct sun: A clear no.
Do you have any more tips or questions about Bloom & Wild and the bouquets? Please give it to me! And here you can browse extensively through the Bloom & Wild range!