Quick dinner? Is it possible to prepare something delicious after work in 20 to 30 minutes? Yes, absolutely! Nowadays it is no exception that people work way too much during the day, even from home. At the end of a long day, you usually long for more peace and comfort and don’t want to spend a lot of time in the kitchen. That’s why recipes for a quick dinner are more than desirable. After we showed you two easy recipes for a quick lunch, it’s now the turn of our two quick recipes for a quick dinner. The dishes we chose are prepared quickly. You only need about 30 minutes. Of course they taste great, are filling and make you feel good. So it’s worth trying these recipes. The first is made with chicken and onions, while the second is a quick pasta and ham stir-fry.
Quick dinner: what can you have ready on the dining table in just 30 minutes?
A quick recipe for a quick dinner – onion cream chicken
A spicy chicken with onion cream sauce is certainly a real comfort food for young and old. You’ll need to plan on spending about 15 minutes preparing and then baking the dish in the oven. It’s quick and easy to make and always tastes delicious!
For this recipe to be a success you will need: the following ingredients: approximately 600 g chicken breast fillets, 4 onions, 2-3 cloves of garlic, 1 tbsp butter, 1 tbsp flour, 250 ml chicken stock, 200 ml cooking cream, 2-3 thyme sprigs, salt and pepper to season.
This tastes great – chicken with onions and cream sauce!
Now comes the uncomplicated preparation
- Preheat the oven to 200 °C (top and bottom heat)
- Place the chicken breast fillets in a baking dish. Then cut the onions into rings. This is the necessary preparation before baking. If you like it a little spicy, then peel 3 cloves of garlic and chop them finely.
- Heat the butter in a pan and fry the onion rings (and garlic cloves) until they turn golden brown. Then you can stir in the flour. Then you have to stir in the chicken stock and the cooking cream and let the cream sauce thicken over medium heat. Don’t forget to stir the sauce constantly. Then you can add a little salt, pepper and thyme, that is, spices according to your taste. By the way, finely chopped parsley also goes wonderfully with the chicken with onions and cream.
The preparation takes approx. 30 minutes.
- Pour the sauce over the chicken breast fillets and bake everything in the oven for about 30 minutes.
- Last tip: The onion and cream chicken tastes great if you sprinkle it with a little grated cheese and then bake it in the oven.
Garnish: You can accompany the onion and cream chicken with a fresh side dish, for example a mixed salad or steamed vegetables such as broccoli, peas and carrots. But if you prefer something filling, then choose cooked rice, potatoes, spaetzle or pasta.
The meat becomes tender and juicy in the oven and tastes great!
Green beans or potatoes are the preferred side dishes for onion and cream chicken.
Pasta with ham and zucchini is on the table in 30 minutes!
Pasta and ham pan with vegetables: a simple and quick dinner
If you have leftover pasta from the day before, you can use it to make a delicious pasta and ham pan. Or of course you can cook pasta fresh and prepare it for this quick recipe. In addition to noodles or pasta, you need a lot of vegetables.
Here are the necessary ones Ingredients: 400 g cooked pasta, 1 zucchini, 3 carrots, 3 spring onions, 150 g cooked ham, 4 tbsp oil, 4 eggs, 30 ml soy sauce, salt, pepper to season and parsley to garnish.
Pasta with ham and peas – this is a quick dinner!
Quick preparation in 3 easy steps
- Step: Cook the pasta, peel and slice the carrots and cook briefly in boiling salted water. Drain the water and quench.
- Step: Wash the zucchini, cut it in half and cut into slices. Clean the spring onions and cut them into small pieces. Dice the ham. Heat 2 tablespoons of oil in a deep pan with a lid. Sauté the zucchini and spring onions in it. Add carrots, pasta and ham and fry briefly.
- Whisk soy sauce, 4 eggs and cream in a bowl and season with salt and pepper. Spread this egg and cream mixture over the noodles. Then cover and cook over low heat for a few more minutes. Season with spices to taste and garnish with finely chopped parsley.
For more easy quick dinner recipes, you can search the internet or click here. We wish you quick preparation and delicious taste!
Pasta with ham – this quick dinner is filling!
And the taste is always excellent!