Melting belly fat with yoga is possible. Exactly in July every woman wants to look like goddess on the beach. But how can you achieve this quickly? With exercises and a calorie deficit, of course. Annoying belly fat can be removed super slowly and with lots of training. Stop Fat Accumulation Above The Pubic Bone And Below The Belly Button With These 3 Exercises!
Losing weight is also a question of the psyche – tell yourself: I can do it!
Can you lose weight with yoga? Melt belly fat
With these 3 yoga exercises you declare war on lower abdominal fat! FUPA comes from English and stands for “Fat Upper Pubic Area” or “Fat Upper Pelvic Area”. It is always very important to warm up well before starting any exercise to avoid sore muscles or joint pain.
Do you want Staying Fit With Arthritis: The Best Exercises For Pain Relief
Do stretching exercises every morning when you get up!
#1. The Chair: Chair Pose (Utkatasana)
The chair requires full body awareness and activation. You must combine and balance the strength of your legs, core, back and upper body to create a strong chair position to keep.
The Chair Pose is an asana that requires mental commitment. Use your inner mental strength to hold this pose powerfully. You will be surprised how much depth you can find in the position.
Deep chair position
- Stand with your feet about hip-width apart.
- Tighten the abdominal muscles by pulling them in slightly.
- Extend your arms straight in front of you, palms facing down.
- Keep your shoulders relaxed and down to avoid tension.
- Now slowly bend your knees as if you were going to sit on a chair.
- At the same time, tilt your pelvis slightly backwards. Hold like that for a few seconds.
Why is this exercise so good against FUPA? In this position, you’ll feel your abs engage and it’ll look like you’re sitting on an invisible chair. Maintain good posture and deep breathing throughout the exercise.
Tip: You can always hold this pose a second longer. You have it in your hand.
Wobbly legs are a sign that your strength is developing
#2. The Bow: Bow Pose (Dhanurasana)
This exercise trains the thighs, abdomen, but also the arm and upper back muscles.
- First, lie on your stomach, similar to cobra pose, with your chest and stomach touching the floor.
- Now imagine yourself forming like an arch.
- Reach your hands behind you and keep your ankles tightly gripped.
- As you inhale, use the strength of your back muscles to lift your torso off the floor.
- At the same time, press your legs into the floor so that your thighs also lift up.
- Extend your arms further back, making sure to actively push your shoulders away from your ears.
- Keep your eyes straight ahead.
Look straight ahead
In this position, you resemble the shape of an arch, with your chest lifted and limbs extended. Don’t forget that you should breathe deeply during every yoga practice. Enjoy the stretch and engage your back muscles in this invigorating pose.
Build the fat even faster with the AMRAP Workout!
Tone your body and become a goddess on the beach
The boat is so intense because it not only demands the muscles. This amazing yoga pose encourages you to think about alignment and breath awareness. In Navasana, if you lose your concentration and forget to breathe, stability will also stop. Keep breathing so that the focus on body and mind is even more pronounced.
- First, sit upright on your yoga mat.
- Extend both legs in front of you and keep them together.
- Place hands on floor behind you with fingers pointing toward feet for support.
- Slowly lean back slightly and let your upper body tilt backwards.
- Lift both legs off the floor at the same time so your calves are parallel to the mat.
- Extend your hands up and then slightly forward until they are at shoulder height.
- Hold this position for about three deep breaths. Maintain a stable and controlled balance.
In Boat Pose, your body resembles the shape of a boat or a “V” with your legs raised and your torso leaned back.
Read next Young & beautiful, even after 50: can we stop aging?
Try to find a balance between stability and lightness
Breathe deeply and repeat each exercise at least three times
Even when you’re in the hotel room, you can melt that belly fat