Breakfast for your digestion
I love to eat numerous smoothie bowls in summer. Now in winter, that’s a bit too short. But now I have a recipe for a delicious winter smoothie bowl, which I would like to share with you.
The special feature: This smoothie bowl is particularly good for the start of the day, as it gets your metabolism and digestion going right away. Flaxseed and psyllium husks contain valuable dietary fiber and provide excellent support for your digestion in the morning. Flea seeds in particular are a great home remedy for constipation or diarrhea, which you should definitely have at home. And please eat the apple in organic quality and with its valuable peel! The skin of the apple contains pectin, which helps to bind toxic waste and unwanted bacteria in the intestine.
But coconut yoghurt also helps to support your digestion. Because the coconut milk is fermented, this yoghurt also contains the probiotics that we also find in conventional yoghurt. But please make sure that no unnecessary sugar has been added and take a closer look at the ingredients 😉
And now enjoy it! 🙂
Winter smoothie bowl
Ingredients for 1 bowl:
- 1/2 apple
- 50g coconut yoghurt
- 100ml plant milk
- 2 teaspoons of flaxseed
- 2 teaspoons psyllium husk
- 1 tbsp almond butter
- some granola (recipe e.g. here)
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- some ginger powder, nutmeg, clove, cardamom
- 1 pinch of salt
- Cut the apple into small pieces (put a few aside for the topping 😉 ).
- Now mix the apple pieces with the coconut yoghurt, add some almond butter, linseed, psyllium husks and the spices and stir.
- Now let the bowl stand for about 5-10 minutes so that the flea seeds and flaxseed can take effect, which ensure a nice creamy consistency.
- Decorate the smoothie bowl with the remaining pieces of apple, some almond butter, cinnamon and granola and enjoy.
will you try the recipe? Did the tips help you? Tell me in the comments 🙂