The juice made from fresh apples can be saved for the winter or tasted immediately. Prepared with your own hands, without preservatives and additives, homemade apple juice is much healthier and tastier than what is available in stores. Making apple juice at home is easier than it seems. The whole process takes no more than an hour, and all you need are apples, a little water and possibly sugar to taste. Below you will find 5 recipes on how to make apple juice yourself. Try them and pamper your family.
Prepared with your own hands, without preservatives and additives, homemade apple juice is much healthier and tastier than what is available in stores
Make your own apple juice – 5 easy recipes
1. Homemade apple juice without sugar
A simple recipe for healthy homemade apple juice
- 10 kg apples;
- 8 cups water;
- Cut the apples into slices, pour water over them and bring to the boil.
- Reduce the heat and cook, stirring, until the apples are soft.
- Place a cheesecloth over a deep container and strain the apple mixture.
- Sterilize the bottles, pour the juice into the jars and close them.
Making apple juice at home is easier than it seems
2. Homemade apple juice with sugar
Purchased apple juice contains preservatives, colorings and other additives. If you make the juice yourself, you get a natural, healthy product. Plus, it’s not difficult to make apple juice at home.
- Wash and clean the apples (preferably sweet varieties), remove the cores and cut them into cubes.
- Place in a saucepan and add enough water to cover the apples.
- Add sugar to taste and cook until apples are soft.
- Then let it cool to room temperature, put it in a blender and reduce it to a paste.
- Strain the resulting mixture through several layers of gauze.
- Store the juice in the refrigerator.
If you make the juice yourself, you get a natural, healthy product
3. Plain apple juice
For this recipe you only use the peel and core of the apples. You can bake a cake or make jam from the pulp.
- 2.5 kg apples;
- sugar and water to taste;
- Peel the apples and remove the core.
- Place the peels in a deep pot, pour water over them and sprinkle in the sugar.
- Bring to a boil over high heat. Then reduce the heat and simmer for 30-45 minutes.
- Strain the juice through a sieve or gauze, pour into bottles and store in the refrigerator.
The juice made from fresh apples can be saved for the winter or tasted immediately
4. Apple juice made from wild apples
All normal apples are suitable for this recipe. The main thing is that they are not worm-eaten and rotten.
- sugar to taste
- a little water
- Wash the apples thoroughly, cut them in half and place them in a deep saucepan.
- Pour some water to cover the bottom.
- Cover the pot with a lid and cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until the apples are soft.
- Strain the mixture through a sieve to extract as much juice as possible.
- Then filter the juice through a strainer cloth to give it a more liquid consistency.
- Place in a clean pot and simmer over low heat.
- Add sugar to taste and stir until dissolved.
- Pour the finished juice into bottles or glasses.
Make your own apple juice – it’s really easy
5. Apple juice with cinnamon
This juice is delicious both hot and cold.
- Apples (For 2 liters of juice you need 18-20 medium-sized apples. It is best to take fruits of sweet varieties, then you do not need to add sugar.)
- sugar and cinnamon to taste
- Wash the apples, remove the core and seeds and cut into slices.
- Place the apples in a pot and add enough water to cover them.
- Cook on a low heat for about 20-25 minutes.
- Strain the apple mixture through a sieve and squeeze out as much juice as possible from the cooked slices.
- Add sugar and cinnamon (or a few cinnamon sticks).
- Store the apple juice in the refrigerator.
Enjoy both hot and cold
Cook apples into delicious juice