Creative gift packaging ensures that unpacking is twice as much fun!
Today we’re going to show you a few simple tricks you can use to spice up your gift wrapping. The Christmas days are slowly approaching and the first gifts are already being exchanged among friends and colleagues.
With our Do-It-Yourself tip, your present under the Christmas tree is guaranteed to stand out from the crowd! With a few simple handles and materials, plain wrapping paper becomes a real eye-catcher and increases the anticipation of the content of the recipient. A few flowers should of course not be missing with us. 🙂
What you need for our creative gift packaging:
- Solid color wrapping paper
- Natural colored bast cord
- A few flowers of your choice. We use waxflower, eucalyptus and Ilex for this.
That’s how it works:
- First, wrap the present in the plain wrapping paper. Tie the raffia cord around the gift several times. Do not overtighten the string.
- Now carefully insert the small twigs of the waxflower, eucalyptus and ilex between the bast cord and arrange the flowers as you like best.
- The icing on the cake is now the gift tag, which makes the packaging even more personal. Write a few lovely words or the name of the recipient on it. Or maybe you will write a little riddle in which the recipient can find himself? We think that’s especially nice when you go to a group of friends or family. 🙂
Et voila – that is your individual, flowery gift packaging!
You can of course also order the right flowers for your packaging from us: either in the convenient flower subscription, in which we always select the most beautiful flowers of the season for you. Or choose one of our single bouquets!
Discover even more do-it-yourself tips for everything to do with Christmas – we will show you how you can make flowery Christmas baubles out of roses and decorate your home with animal Christmas pendants.
We wish you and your loved ones a happy and contemplative festival.