Oat peanut biscuits recipe
Here you will find a super delicious oat peanut cookie recipe – quick and easy – ideal for the Advent Season.
You can actually use the oat peanut cookie recipe all the year long gratinated. who peanuts loves, will love these cookies very much too. To the Christmas time The cookies are of course great.
Oat peanut cookies
Super delicious oat peanut cookies – quick & easy for Advent – taste all year round
Servings: 50 Peanut Cookies
- 200 gr roasted unsalted peanuts
- 200 gr soft butter
- 200 gr sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 200 gr fine oat flakes
- 100 gr Spelled flour
- 2 TL Weinstein baking powder
- 1/2 – 1 TL Ground cardamom
- 1 prize salt
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees, circulating air 180 degrees.
- Roughly chop the roasted peanuts in a lightning chopper.
- Beat the butter and sugar well with the hand mixer. Then stir in the two eggs.
- Then flour, baking powder, salt and cardamom are mixed in. Finally, mix the peanuts and oatmeal into the batter.
- With the help of 2 teaspoons, the dough is spread out in small heaps, with a little space between them, on the baking sheet lined with baking paper. The oat peanut cookies are ready when they are golden brown. Baking time approx. 8-10 minutes.
- The amount of dough is sufficient for approx. 50 – 60 cookies depending on the size