Delicious Swedish Cinnamon Rolls Recipe – Kanelbullar Quick & Easy
Delicious Swedish Cinnamon Rolls – Easy & Fast
Here you can find a delicious recipe for juicy Swedish cinnamon rolls or Kanelbullar – quick and easy.
We love these cinnamon snails with you fresh yeast dough and have our favorite recipe with you two additional variants written down.
Swedish cinnamon buns
Very tasty cinnamon snails or Kanelbullar from Sweden – quick & easy – alternatively as chocolate snails or apple-cinnamon snails
Preparation time: 15th Minutes
Preparation time: 10 Minutes
Rest time: 45 Minutes
Working time: 1 hour 10 Minutes
Servings: 30th cinnamon rolls
- 150 G butter
- 500 ml Milk we always take oat milk
- 1 kg Spelled flour
- 1 dice fresh yeast
- 130 G sugar
- 75 G melted butter
- 100 gr Brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp cinammon
- 1 egg
- First, the 150 g butter is slowly heated in a saucepan. Add the milk. Both should not be warmer than 37 degrees (body temperature). You can test that with your finger. If the mixture is much warmer, this is not good for the yeast. Then the fresh yeast is added to the milk. Please stir until the yeast has completely dissolved.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix the flour (leave some flour to roll out) with 130 g of sugar, add the milk mixture and knead with a dough hook.
- Since I don’t have a food processor, I usually knead the dough with my hands at the end. The result is a slightly moist, smooth dough. If it is not moist enough, please drip some warm water over the dough.
- Now cover the bowl with the dough with a clean, wet kitchen towel and let rise for about 45 minutes in a warm place. If the dough has risen well, it goes on.
- Preheat the oven to 250 degrees top and bottom heat.
- Now the dough is divided into 2 halves.
- Now the dough is rolled out into a rectangle about 1 cm thick with a little flour. Now the dough is coated with the cinnamon mixture and rolled up from the broad side into a thick roll.
- The roll is then cut into finger-thick slices. Place the snails on a baking sheet lined with baking paper, coat the snails with a whisked egg (a large distance, please) and let the snails rise for another 20-30 minutes. If you like, you can also sprinkle the snails with granulated sugar.
- Then the cinnamon rolls are baked in the oven for 5 – 8 minutes at 250 degrees. If you are gold money, please take it out immediately.
Alternatively: apple cinnamon filling
Alternatively: chocolate filling
Swedish cinnamon rolls taste best when they are served lukewarm after baking. Smaklig måltid!
Receive new Advent recipes regularly
In our newsletter you will receive new recipes, handicraft instructions and decoration offers for the Christmas season every 2 weeks (data protection declaration)