In time for autumn, we would like to introduce you to our DIY carrot vase today. We got our favorite decoration tip from our book “Decoration ideas with cut flowers“Remodeled for you and would like to present it to you today with detailed instructions. The DIY carrot vase is simply copied and becomes a great eye-catcher in your home in just a few simple steps. Incidentally, the vase not only fits the theme of autumn but also looks great at Easter with bright, spring-like tulips! In principle, your taste is free to decide which flowers you would like to place in the carrot vase. What you like is beautiful!
Material for DIY carrot vase
- 2 bunch of carrots with green
- a vase
- Vegetable peeler for carrots
- Flowers of your choice
Instructions for DIY carrot vase
- Carefully peel the carrots and remove the green of the carrots. It is important that the carrots are clean so that they do not pollute the water in the vase and thus deteriorate the quality of the flowers in the vase.
- Cut the carrots to a uniform size.
- Place the peeled carrots in a wide vase close to each other on the inner edge so that you can no longer see anything from the inside of the vase.
- Then place the cut green in the middle of the vase and pour some water into the vase.
- Finally, all you have to do is arrange the cut flowers you want in the vase to create a beautiful bouquet.
Your carrot vase is ready! We hope you enjoy copying! You are also welcome to send us a few pictures of your creations, for example on Facebook! We are very happy about it!
Discover many more wonderful suggestions in our book Decoration ideas with cut flowers. Our very special tip: In combination with our flower subscription, the book is an ideal gift that will bring joy long after the birthday or anniversary! Order the great combination right now and look forward to fresh, seasonal cut flowers and the right decoration tips for every season!