So you can make a stylish Advent wreath yourself!
Children and adults, girls and boys – everyone is looking forward to the Christmas season all year round and what would this contemplative time be without traditions? Christmas tree, Advent arrangement, light candles and an Advent wreath should of course not be missing in order to really get into the Christmas mood. Since some Christmas decorations are sometimes a bit kitschy, today we’re going to show you a homemade variant with style. Or do you prefer things a little cheesy, because that’s what makes Christmas for you? Feel free to write us in the comments which style you like best for your Advent wreath! Of course, you can adapt this DIY idea to your individual taste.
What you need:
- Styrofoam wreath (diameter approx. 30 cm)
- Felt wool in a color of your choice
- different sized Christmas balls
- 4 mini vases
- matching flowers (here: white Japanese roses and thistles)
With these simple steps to a homemade Advent wreath:
- First, the felt wool is wrapped around the styrofoam wreath until you can’t see anything of the white styrofoam. The ends are simply knotted at the bottom of the wreath or fixed with a pin.
- Then glue the Christmas balls and the rest of the decoration to the wreath with a hot glue gun. Either distributed or in one place, just as you like it best.
- Finally, the selected flowers are shortened and arranged in the mini vases. The mini vases are then placed in the middle and the self-made and stylish Advent wreath is ready. Unique and personalized, it’s the perfect gift for friends and family!
The nice thing about this DIY Advent wreath is that you can decorate it however you like! If you know the preferences of friends and family, you can make everyone happy with this personalized Advent wreath – a unique gift to usher in the Christmas season!
We wish you a peaceful Christmas season with all your loved ones and of course a lot of fun with handicrafts and giving away!