Tinker Easter table decorations: Easter bunnies and Easter eggs DIY
Are you already in the Easter fever? Here you will find a cute DIY for making Easter table decorations. We’ll show you how to make cute Easter eggs as table decorations for the Easter table. In the same style, we also make a rabbit, in which you can wonderfully hide a voucher for your loved ones as an Easter gift.
Easter egg table decoration crafts
Active time 15 minutes
Total time 15 minutes
- We drew a pattern for ourselves with the help of the Easter egg cookie cutter. To do this, paint the egg on a sheet of white paper and simply cut it out a little larger as a seam allowance. And you already have the template for the Easter egg. If you only have other Easter cookie cutters (chicken, rabbit head, etc.) you can also use these. The shape just shouldn’t be too complicated.
- Then you transfer the template 2x onto the tracing paper and cut it out.
- Then some confetti is placed between the two layers of transparent paper and sewn around it once with the sewing machine.
- Now you make a hole in the top of the Easter egg with a darning needle and pull a baker’s twine through it.
- Now you can put the Easter egg wonderfully around a napkin as an Easter table decoration or hang it on the Easter bush.