Many want to make Valentine’s Day an unforgettable experience. This usually includes gifts. But it doesn’t always have to be something great that costs a lot of money! Even small gestures bring a lot of joy! And if love goes through the stomach, prepare something delicious that replaces the usual Valentine’s Day gift or complements it nicely. Anyone who works in the culinary field could, for example, prepare a cute treat themselves. Besides the Italian tiramisu, we also love the panna cotta! So today we’re giving you a great recipe idea for Valentine’s Day: a delicious panna cotta cake with raspberries. Doesn’t it sound fantastic? And visually it goes very well with the festival!
Panna Cotta cake with raspberries – you eat with your eyes!
Raspberry Panna Cotta Torte – A heavenly delicious gift for Valentine’s Day
When two people love each other, every day is like a celebration. Yes, you shouldn’t miss February 14th and give your loved ones a surprise that will put a smile on their faces. In our opinion, Valentine’s Day culinary gifts are a great way to express your love. The panna cotta is perfect for this. Because you can garnish and decorate them in different ways, depending on your taste and the occasion.
You can prepare the cake together and enjoy the togetherness or present it as a surprise and make your loved one’s heart beat faster. Depending on your own preferences, the cake can have two or more layers. In addition to raspberries, other berries can also be used, which fit nicely in color or make a great color contrast. How about raspberries and blueberries, for example?
Spoil your partner with an unusual cake
Panna cotta cake with raspberries in a few easy steps
- some fat and breadcrumbs
- 4 eggs
- 175g softened butter
- 200 grams of sugar
- 1 pinch of salt
- a grated lemon zest
- 200 grams of flour
- 2 teaspoons of baking soda
- 6.7 tbsp milk
- 8 sheets of gelatin
- 1 kg of whipped cream
- 3 vanilla sugar
- 60 g fruit spread
- 375 grams of raspberries
A delicious creamy raspberry cake makes the day of love even more beautiful!
Preparation of the cake base:
- First grease the mold and sprinkle with some breadcrumbs. Then separate the eggs.
- Mix the lemon zest with 125 g sugar and salt until you get a creamy consistency.
- Beat in the egg yolks separately.
- Gently stir in the flour and baking powder with the milk.
- Beat the egg whites until stiff and divide into two portions, fold in and pour the batter into the mold.
- Then bake in the preheated oven for 25 minutes and then allow to cool.
Preparation of the cream:
- Soak gelatine in cold water.
- Bring 500 g cream, 2 vanilla sugar and 75 g sugar to the boil and simmer, don’t forget to stir! Then cool down.
- Remove the gelatin from the water and dissolve into the mixture while stirring.
- Then cool and refrigerate for 45 minutes.
- Whip 300 g cream until stiff and add to the cream. Also add 12 raspberries.
Finishing the cake:
- Cut the cake base in half to create two layers. Use a cake ring.
- Spread a layer of cream on the first floor.
- Place the second floor on top.
- Then refrigerate for a few hours, preferably 6 hours.
- Heat and spread the spread.
- Whip 200 g cream until stiff and sprinkle in 1 vanilla sugar, then spread it over the cake.
- Garnish with fruit spread and decorate with raspberries to taste.
It can be a little sweeter for Valentine’s Day!
Give joy to the person you love with a tastier gift
Prepare a light and super effective dessert for Valentine’s Day
Decorate the panna cotta cake generously with raspberries
Be creative and express your love with a beautiful raspberry cake!
Mint leaves are also great for decorating the raspberry cake