Strawberries are undoubtedly some of the most popular fruits out there. In the season of these delicacies, any strawberry desserts are prepared, which fill us with positive mood and are a real treat for the senses. So today we would like to share a simple recipe with you on how to prepare a delicious strawberry cake yourself without baking. It doesn’t take much time and tastes great…
No-bake strawberry cake for summertime
The strawberries make every dessert irresistible…
Snacking on strawberries in the afternoon is indeed a real treat, but added to a delicious dessert they taste even better! The desserts taste fantastic with strawberries!
Be it a tiramisu with strawberries or a parfait with the delicious summer fruits, you simply cannot resist such temptations. And if you combine strawberries with chocolate, you get something great that young and old love to eat! You can enjoy them in the garden or on the balcony, or offer them to friends after dinner. In the following lines we would like to suggest another idea for a treat with strawberries. It’s a strawberry cake. If you don’t have to bake it, it’s even easier and faster to prepare! That’s why we have a recipe for strawberry cake without baking. Since this cake is kept cold, it is actually a refrigerator cake.
Strawberries are used to prepare sophisticated desserts for the summer
Prepare a light summery bedside table yourself
No-Bake Strawberry Cake in a few steps
You can prepare the strawberry cake in many different ways. A no-bake cake with strawberries is prepared with a biscuit base. That means you have to first make a base from crumbled biscuits and then put a delicious homemade strawberry cream on top. It’s easy, isn’t it? You could sprinkle the cake with nuts. Just be creative!
Prepare quickly and enjoy for a long time!
- 2 bowls crumbled oatmeal cookies
- 4 sheets of gelatin
- 100 grams of cream cheese
- 200 g cottage cheese
- 150 ml cream
- 500 grams of strawberries
- half a lemon
- 1 vanilla bean
You don’t need any special ingredients to make something as delicious as strawberry shortcake!
- Grease the mold with some butter.
- Then melt some butter for the base. Rinse the biscuits into fine crumbs. Stir this into the butter.
- Then put the crumbled biscuits into the mold and press evenly. Chill them for 20-30 minutes.
- Wash and hull half of the strawberries. Finely puree the strawberries with a little sugar. You could also add the lemon juice from half a lemon.
- Then stir together the cream cheese with the quark and the vanilla seeds. Then fold in the strawberry puree.
- Soak the gelatin. Squeeze them out and dissolve them over low heat. Mix the dissolved gelatine with the strawberry cream.
- Then whip the cream with sugar until stiff. Fold them in and immediately add the remaining strawberry pieces and stir well. Distribute the measurements on the biscuit base.
- Smooth them out and refrigerate the cake for 4 hours.
Finally, we suggest you top the cake with strawberries to give it a finished look and make it even more irresistible!
First prepare the biscuit base
Then puree the strawberries
Add the gelatin
Then the strawberry cream is ready!
A great eye-catcher, isn’t it?
Who doesn’t like to eat desserts with a summery touch?
You can use a springform pan to give the cake a good shape
Pureed strawberries as a sauce for a no-bake cake
Strawberries taste great, are healthy and can be used as an ingredient in many desserts
Would you like a piece of delicious strawberry cake?
Enjoy the summer time with a delicious dessert
The no-bake strawberry cake is similar in preparation to the cheesecake
A heart-shaped strawberry cake not only tastes good, but also pleases the eye
Cake with strawberries for your very special occasion