A cake belongs to the animal party! Waffle cake with peach and mascarpone cream makes the eyes light up and tastes just good for every guest.
You can prepare the waffle cake quickly and easily. Simply bake waffles, cut the fruit and fill with mascarpone cream.
Hmm … fresh, light and delicious! And the highlight on the animal party table. The younger guests will be drawn to the first pieces of the waffle cake.
Plastered in no time, the waffle cake with peach-mascarpone cream tastes great at garden parties, for birthday brunch or on a special Sunday.
Scroll further and you will get to the recipe.
We prepared the waffle cake for our boho animal party. We have developed the pastel children’s party with cute forest animals for you.
Beautiful details and great DIYs are waiting for the little guests: invitation cards, garland, cake topper and much more are included in the Boho Animal Party birthday box. And as a gift, everyone makes animal masks that they can take home.
Waffle cake with peach and mascarpone cream
You can simply bake our waffle cake with peach mascarpone cream and serve it straight away. It is generous enough for 4 – 6 people.
Recipe for the waffle cake
Ingredients for the waffles from this waffle baking book (affiliate link):
- 50 grams of butter
- 3 eggs
- 1 pinch of salt
- 125 grams of low-fat quark
- 50 grams of lemon jam (approx. 2 tbsp)
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 75 grams of sugar
- some grated lemon peel
- 175 grams of flour
- 2 pinches of baking powder
- 100 ml milk
- Fat for the waffle iron
Ingredients for cream and decoration:
- 200 grams of whipped cream
- 250 grams of mascarpone
- 2 packets of vanilla sugar
- 1 packet of cream stabilizer
- 3 tbsp apricot jam
- 2 ripe nectarines or 5 apricots
- 5-6 physalis for decoration
- Prepare the first cream and let them cool down well.
- To do this, whip the cream, add the cream stiffener and vanilla sugar and carefully stir in both.
- Add the mascarpone spoon by spoon and fold this in as well.
- Stir the jam into the mixture as well.
- Let everything cool down for 3 hours.
- Then bake the waffles
- Separate the eggs and whip the egg white with a pinch of salt until stiff.
- Mix the softened butter with quark, lemon jam, lemon juice, sugar and lemon zest until creamy. Stir in the egg yolks.
- Mix the flour and baking powder and stir both together with the milk into the quark and butter mixture.
- Finally lift the egg whites loosely under the mass with a whisk.
- Now you can preheat the waffle iron, grease it thinly and bake the waffles until they are golden brown.
- Cut nectarines and apricots into narrow wedges. Wash the physalis.
- Now it’s time to stack: Lay a waffle flat on a plate and coat it with the mascarpone cream as thick as a finger. Now put the fruit on it. Then the next waffle etc.
- Top off your cake with a waffle and decorate your waffle cake with the last pieces of fruit, fresh physalis and a dollop of cream.
Your waffle cake is ready! Enjoy them!
tip: Decorate the cake with small cake toppers or garlands – that looks particularly cute.
Football cake, number cake and zebra cake. There are so delicious ideas and recipes for your birthday cake for a children’s birthday party.
You can find our very special and at the same time simple recipes for children’s birthday cakes in the blog post birthday cakes for children to make yourself.
Our recipes for your celebrations
Garden parties, friends evenings, birthday parties and barbecues – we have already tried so many recipes and are happy to show them to you here on the blog.
Have a look through our recipe category and be inspired!