The eye make-up of the spirited beauties Beyoncé, Jennifer Lopez, Penélope Cruz and Salma Hayek has made them fashion icons. To look like the idols, you need to master some makeup techniques for brown eyes. In this article, we show eyeshadow palettes for day and evening make-up and how to make up brown eyes step by step.
Do brown eyes makeup like a pro
Eyeshadow palette for day makeup
With a successful make-up for brown eyes, a woman can emphasize the beauty of her face and set the right accents in her daily make-up. During the day, light lipstick is rarely used, but rather eyebrow and eyelash make-up. Day make-up for brown eyes is traditionally made up in the following shades:
- beige and olive green;
- bronze and mocha;
- champagne and cream colors;
With a successful make-up, a woman can emphasize the beauty of her face
Depending on the color of the iris, expand the palette of shades as follows:
- For brown eyes with a yellowish tint, take blue and mauve;
- For brown eyes with a shade of green, choose ocher and navy;
Apply black eyeliner to the waterline
Consider the shade of your hair and use a palette of shades:
- Peach and lavender suit blondes with brown eyes;
- chocolate and gold to brown-eyed brunettes;
- Dark greens to redheads;
Consider the shade of your hair when choosing makeup colors
Choose matte eyeshadows for a classic daytime look, add a touch of shine with highlighter, liquid shadows with quartz particles or dry shadows with shimmer.
To look like your favorite celebrity, you need to master some brown eye makeup techniques
- Apply golden eyeshadow to the movable eyelid and blend a few millimeters from the brow line with a thick brush.
- Apply pink shade on top with a flat brush.
- Using an angled brush and a small amount of chocolate eyeshadow, draw a cat eye style arrow.
- Emphasize an area under the eyebrow with a nude-colored pencil.
- Outline the lower eyelid mucosa with a white pencil.
- Complete the makeup by styling the eyebrows. Use a layer of dark brown mascara for the eyebrows and eyelashes.
- Refresh your makeup during the day with a translucent beige powder.
Complete the makeup by styling the eyebrows
Eyeshadow palette for evening makeup
Considering the fashion trends for evening makeup, you should bet on these shades for brown eyes:
- A light bubblegum shade: This shade is between a warm and cool pink. It brings out every iris color from espresso to honey perfectly.
- Mint conceals redness, brightens the eye area and gives a deeper look.
- Perfect for everyday makeup, the rose gold shade has a beautiful metallic shimmer.
- Denim: The purple hue has been a major trend in the palette in recent years. It gives a mysterious look to brown eyes.
The choice of shades for the evening look should be coordinated with the clothes so as not to disturb the harmony of the image.
These dreamy shades are just perfect for evening make-up
Evening makeup for brown eyes: step-by-step instructions
This makeup is very easy to do at home. You need waterproof mascara and a pearlescent eyeshadow palette. The technique of makeup in the style of “Smokey Eyes” is as follows:
- Apply a beige matte eyeshadow to the movable eyelid.
- Using a dark plum color, trace the lower part of the movable eyelid, closer to the lashes.
- Apply a shimmering navy blue over the plum color.
- Using the same shade and a tapered brush, lift the lower eyelid.
- Apply shimmering eyeshadow to the inner corner of the eye.
- Emphasize the upper eyelid just below the brow with a matte nude shade.
- Draw arrows with a soft pencil or eyeliner.
- Apply black waterproof mascara to lashes.
Every evening makeup for brown eyes starts with a makeup base. To make the eyeshadow last longer and be a little more even, apply it to the eyelids.
Finally, apply black, waterproof mascara to the lashes
Every evening makeup for brown eyes starts with a makeup base
Smokey eyes: conjure up expressive make-up