The chemistry is always right between the trend-conscious woman and the pixie bob hairstyle: no other short haircut enjoys such popularity. The so-called bixie is the perennial favorite among women’s hairstyles in 2023, and for good reason – perfect balance, low maintenance, neither too short nor too long. The editors searched social media for the fall updates 2023 and found these transformations – this is what the perfect pixie bob hairstyle looks like in fall 2023 and women should take that into account.
Pixie Bob hairstyle for fall 2023: exclusive transformations for every woman with style
Why is the pixie bob hairstyle always so popular?
The bixie is a classic and what is so intriguing about the cut is the shaggy and charming pomp. Essentially, the bixie is a transitional hairstyle between pixie and bob. This means ladies can take a break from the hairdresser and still look perfect.
The pixie bob hairstyle with bangs is a perennial favorite among short haircuts
The pixie bob hairstyle is also very adaptable and flatters every face shape and hair structure. How you can style the bixie is also completely different. For example, women with dense hair structures can wear the bixie in a messy look, while women with fine hair can have the pixie washed, trimmed bluntly and achieve a sleek look.
The pixie bob haircut always causes a sensation
The Bixie (also called Nixie) is an absolute youth maker for the 50 plus age group. Pixies with top hair have a strong anti-aging effect and conceal the wrinkles on the forehead. Mature ladies love wearing the short hairstyle with a beautiful back of the head. For this reason, the growing contour of the pixie to the bob can be spiced up and implemented like an A-line bob.
Difference Between Pixie and Bob: What Makes the Bixie Different?
Short hair is considered the expression of women’s self-empowerment and pixie and bob are the 2 most worn hairstyles in the world.
Pixie Bob Cut Fall 2023
- pixie: The pixie goes back to the so-called Titus head – that was the extravagant hairstyle of a French actor – François-Joseph Talma, who played Titus on stage. The hairstyle impressed most women and many French women copied it because of it. With the cut, the mane is cut short and close to the head. In the form of a layered cut, the pixie is usually longer at the top of the head and shorter at the back of the head, shortest at the nape of the neck. The haircut is notoriously popularized by actress and fashion icon Audrey Hepburn.
Audrey Hepburn popularized the pixie cut
- Bob: This classic also originated in France and is still considered the rebellious cut of strong women. In the 18th and 19th centuries, Joan of Arc is depicted with a bob hairstyle. The bob hairstyle is a short hairstyle that can range in length from the bob bones to just below the chin. In most cases we are talking about a uniform and straight hair length.
- bixie is the transitional stage between pixie and bob. The asymmetrical outline of the pixie slowly grows and evens out, but it’s not yet a bob.
The bob is the favorite of many ladies and has been for centuries!
From Pixie to Bob: Fall Updates to the Pixie Bob Hairstyle 2023
The hybrid hairstyle is lush and can be styled in many different ways, so the haircut does not go out of style. The top coat of the bixie can be layered and feathered and women love this erratic look. You can even use curling cream to make the top hair shaggy, and that casual vibe has been a must-have since Titus’s head. Below we show the variants of the pixie bob hairstyle that will dominate in the fall of 2023. You can wear the pixie bob with or without bangs and experiment with the parting at the same time.
1. Fluffy bixie with a nice back of the head
This is the most elegant hairstyle for ladies with gray hair and one of the most popular versions of the pixie bob hairstyle. The back of the head is styled shaggy and cheeky with care products. This immediately gives the lady a likeable, youthful charisma. The whole hair texture looks fluffy and mesmerizes with volume.
These variants of the pixie bob hairstyle will be announced in the fall of 2023
2. Choppy Pixie Bob Hairstyle with Bangs
In this version, the pixie bob hairstyle is extra choppy and looks super sassy, highlighted and with radical transitions.
Short hairstyle with character
3. Sleek Pixie Bob Hairstyle
The Sleek-Bixie is an accurate and blunt realized haircut that looks completely luxurious. This variant is perfect for autumn with its stylish look, which you can spice up with a turtleneck sweater, for example.
Class! Pixie Bob in Sleek Look
4. Sassy bixie with undercut
The undercut may seem too radical for most women and is not exactly the latest fad. In this variant, however, the undercut is very subtle and only executed on the sides, which makes the hairstyle visually more interesting and draws everyone’s attention.
Hairstyle Pixie Bob – fads for confident women
And in this example you can see the discreet undercut at the back and it looks so classy!
Pixie bob with undercut