This cheeky hairstyle is currently experiencing a revival and will be a trendsetter in autumn 2023. The asymmetrical bob was very popular in the 1990s and now it is getting a new interpretation. Asymmetries in the mane fulfill a range of aesthetic functions and complement every face shape and hair texture. In the following article we will reveal why this asymmetrical bob is suddenly back in fashion and what is important about it.
The asymmetrical bob is back in fashion! This is how you get the sensational look!
Why is the asymmetrical bob back in fashion?
Thanks to their aha effect, asymmetrical hairstyles are on everyone’s lips all year round. They immediately impress, catch the eye and are masterful creations of the art of hairdressing.
What is the most typical asymmetrical short hairstyle? This is definitely the pixie with lush, slanted top hair and an undercut. But bob hairstyles also benefit from the drama of the asymmetries and attract attention.
Bob cut asymmetrical and with style in autumn 2023
What are the advantages of the asymmetrical bob?
- Unique: This bob hairstyle is innovative, challenges all beauty clichés and cuts a fine figure with color accents and curls. The end result is always very individual and every hairstyle stands on its own.
- Creative: The asymmetrical bob contours your face in a creative way and realizes the creative potential of your hair structure.
- Adaptable: Asymmetrical bob hairstyles can be both eccentric and balanced and elegant. They are even possible as a Quiet Luxury hairstyle!
- More volume: The fact that they are based on transitions and synergies between different hair lengths naturally creates the appearance of more volume.
- Age neutrality: When properly tailored to your face shape, hair structure and personal style, the asymmetrical bob looks totally anti-aging and sassy.
Asymmetrical haircut: the A-line bob
What defines the asymmetrical bob?
The A-line bob is an asymmetrical bob hairstyle that has a life of its own – it has a consecutive, progressive gradation from the back of the head to the front. The hair is shortest at the back and longest on the chin. Other asymmetries are also possible:
- The right and left sides differ in terms of hair length.
- The bob only gets a longer strand of hair on one side next to the face.
- Separate strands of hair are left longer – effective for thin, fine hair.
- Bangs transition into the side length of hair, which is different from the rest of the hair.
- Subtle asymmetries are almost invisible and bring excellent dynamics to the mane
What is mandatory with the asymmetrical bob? It is better to wear the short haircut with asymmetries with a side parting.
The side parting is the be-all and end-all
Cool variations of the cheeky short hairstyle
#Asymmetrical bob in a sleek look
This hairstyle is ideal for all women with fine, straight hair. The asymmetry is progressive and begins at the back of the head. The transition is accentuated by the side parting. When wet, the hairstyle looks high-class and is perfect for everyday office life or an official event.
#Asymmetrical Clavi Cut with side parting
When realized as a Clavi Cut, this hairstyle is outstanding. With side segmentation, the various hair lengths are emphasized and the fashion woman enjoys a completely unique but balanced look.
Asymmetrical hairstyle at half length
#Wispy Bob with frontal asymmetries
This groovy hairstyle is endless charm. The different hair lengths are specially thinned with the hair razor, which brings out a fleeting and delicate aesthetic.
Total in vogue…
#Two-tiered asymmetrical bob with bold coloring
This is a cheeky bob hairstyle in which the transitions occur both sideways and in two steps from top to bottom. Bangs are added to the spectacle and everything is styled in a shaggy manner and completed with bold colors.
Asymmetrical hairstyles with bangs
#Ultra asymmetrical A-line bob
An extreme form of the A-line bob with stark contrast between the front and back sections of the hair. The whole thing is topped off with a bold and eye-catching hair color, with the curls galloping and unconventional creating a visual eccentricity.
Funky hairstyle with a high cheekiness factor
#Asymmetrical bob with bangs
This bob is also possible as a pony hairstyle: you can conjure up the frontal asymmetries shaggy Look around the bangs.
Asymmetrical hairstyles with bangs
#Asymmetric Curly Bob
The curly bob is great and impresses with radical asymmetries, side parting and bangs.
Asymmetrical hairstyle with curls
#Asymmetrical bob for women over 50
The asymmetrical bob is like a fountain of youth for mature women over 50 and makes gray hair look extra fashionable. Side partings, bangs and cascading frontal gradations on one side of the face make square and round faces visually wider.
Asymmetrical short hairstyle for women over 50
Bonus hairstyle: Bixie cut asymmetrically!
The transition hairstyle from pixie to bob, the bixie, can also be achieved with cheeky asymmetries and impresses with a definite cheeky factor. So have the green light for this excellent hairstyle.
Asymmetrical pixie bob!