How fast does time go by? We have just enjoyed cool drinks in the shade and winter is already knocking on the door. With the cold season, the desire for warm drinks also increases – so the right one is allowed Advent coffee of course not missing.
Even though the nights are frosty and the days cold, winter is my favorite season. Walking through snowy forests while breathing in the cold air is pure relaxation for me. After a long walk with my animal gang, there is nothing better than enjoying the afternoon with a warm cup of coffee.
A Pumpkin Spice Latte is an absolute must during the Advent season! That’s why I want to share my perfect coffee moment in Advent with you today and everything it takes to make it happen.
Advent coffee recipe for a cozy afternoon
The Advent season is simply magical: the smell of Christmas cookies is everywhere, the first presents are being wrapped and you meet up with friends and family for an Advent coffee. The Advent season is supposed to be sweeten the anticipation of Christmas – what is better than a delicious one, at that Homemade Pumpkin Spice Latte? I make the syrup myself and prepare the coffee in my JURA Z10.
The Pumpkin Spice Syrup You can also buy it ready-made, but you can also make it yourself in no time at all. You can prepare a little more and him store in the fridge. So you always have the option to perfect Advent coffee moment to conjure. You can find a delicious recipe for it further down in this post.
Christmas cookies and Co. for Advent coffee
When my little one is sleeping, I generally use the time to work. But there are also afternoons when I make myself comfortable and enjoy my coffee with a magazine.Especially in the Advent season, delicious Christmas biscuits, classic Christmas music and a cozy blanket should not be missing.
The Flavors of Advent are so diverse – gingerbread, cinnamon, vanilla, aniseed, cardamom and cloves are the classic scents of the Christmas season. So that you can give your taste buds a different treat every day, I will now share my favorite coffee variations and Coffee creations in Advent with you.
The popular black drink can be enjoyed in a variety of ways, from classic to trendy. There are now a number of ways you can enjoy it at home. With our fully automatic coffee machine, the JURA Z10, you can enjoy the coffee classics very simply at the push of a button prepare.
Whether it’s cappuccino, latte macchiato, flat white or espresso – this coffee machine is a real one all-round talent! During the Christmas season, I transform the black hot drinks into delicious Advent coffee by adding various spices or syrups.
Best coffee enjoyment with the perfect bean (and the JURA Z10)
I like my coffee best from the World of Coffee beans from JURA. Its round, fruity and yet pure taste is perfect for the different types of coffee. Thanks to its natural sweetness and subtle fruit note, it is ideal for hot and Cold Brew creations.
With the JURA Z10, preparing cold brew delicacies isn’t all that time-consuming! The well thought-out principle ensures that, in addition to the trendy flat white, first-class cold brew drinks can also be prepared very easily at the push of a button. It doesn’t matter whether you prefer your coffee hot or cold, with this model no coffee wishes remain unfulfilled.
Preparation with the JURA Z10:
- A simple but super-fast touch display conjures up the perfect coffee in no time
- Modern, simple design ensures particularly easy operation
- The JURA Z10 prepares a latte macchiato at the push of a button: first the foamed milk goes into the glass, which is then broken through by dark espresso. The different temperatures make the classic layers possible.
- Good 2 know: with the Extra shot function the coffee aroma can be further intensified with milk specialties such as latte macchiato, cappuccino or flat white. I particularly like this feature because the coffee taste can be retained despite the Christmas aromas.
Hip coffee creations in Advent
In order to give the classic cappuccino, milk coffee or espresso a Christmassy tuning, you can either strengthen it Christmas syrup or Christmas spices like Gingerbread, cinnamon and honey put in the hot milk. Even if the famous Chai Latte originally has tea as a base, you can use one Chai Latte Spice enhance your favorite coffee and in no time turn into a Christmas coffee.
Coffee with a shot – Why not? Imagine you are sitting comfortably in the living room with a friend, it is snowing outside and you are having good conversations. Isn’t that reason enough to toast your friendship? And that’s different? I think so – that’s why you can with a dash of grappa, brandy or liqueur your espresso in no time Coffee Corretto transform! A classic Irish Coffee is of course also an excellent companion on cozy Advent afternoons with your best friend.
Ice cream parlor with a difference: in summer we love it with vanilla ice cream, in winter you can taste gingerbread, cinnamon and other Christmas delicacies. As a topping you can easily use a little whipped cream and sprinkle a pinch of cinnamon and chocolate flakes on top – your Christmas coffee is ready!
Favorite Advent coffee recipe: Pumpkin Spice Latte
Probably the best known Advent coffee is the Pumpkin Spice Latte. Known for an American coffee house chain, it is enjoying ever-increasing popularity! And I have to admit: when prepared properly, it tastes really delicious! So that you too can enjoy the hip hot drink at any time, I’ll show you mine today favorite recipe for a delicious Pumpkin Spice Latte Syrup.
I use about 1-2 teaspoons of Pumpkin Spice Syrup for a cup of latte macchiato. Depends on how sweet I want it to be. By the way, the syrup keeps for about 3 weeks in the fridge!
Ingredients (approx. 250 ml):
- 250 grams of water
- 200 g sugar of your choice
- 80 g pumpkin flesh, cut into very small pieces
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 pinch grated nutmeg
- 1 espresso and frothed milk (or latte macchiato)
- Cut the pumpkin flesh into small pieces, cook until soft and puree. Place the water and sugar in a saucepan and stir together over medium-high heat until the sugar has dissolved. Add the pumpkin puree and spices and stir well. Leave to simmer for about 10 minutes over medium heat – it must not boil! Meanwhile, place a colander in a glass bowl and line with cheesecloth. Then pour off the hot syrup through the cloth and finally squeeze it out well. You can now decant the syrup into a glass bottle or into a jar.
- Put 1-2 teaspoons in a glass, add frothed milk and finally an espresso. (Or let down a latte macchiato at the push of a button) If you like, you can garnish the Pumpkin Spice Latte with cream and cinnamon.
Take your time and enjoy your Advent coffee
The Christmas season is known to be the best time. So that you can enjoy them to the fullest, take the time and treat yourself to a delicious cup of Advent coffeejust the way you like them best.
Such a Christmas coffee is prepared super quickly with the right ingredients and also tastes really, really good. It also goes well with a bowl of delicious Christmas biscuits, a good book or interesting conversations afternoon in Advent.
With this in mind, I wish you lots of fun preparing your Advent coffee and a relaxing pre-Christmas period!