Every year, Valentine’s Day gives us new inspiration to express our love. Culinary creations always fascinate in a great way. It is not for nothing that they say that the way to love is through the stomach… Strawberries always come to the rescue because they have almost become a symbol of love. At least in the culinary field! So today we would like to introduce you to a romantic dessert that will put a smile on your loved one’s face: It’s about the strawberry tiramisu with mascarpone and cream!
Strawberry tiramisu with mascarpone and cream, sprinkled with chocolate
Tiramisu with strawberries
The tiramisu is particularly popular on special occasions. It is easy to prepare, but still offers plenty of room for experimentation. So now that Valentine’s Day is just around the corner, it’s time for a delicious tiramisu with strawberries! Served in bed in the morning or as a dessert after dinner, this dessert creates a beautiful romantic mood in no time.
The Italian dessert is not only wonderful for the day of love, but also for the warm summer days, because it offers a great refreshing taste. The recipe follows!
This delicious surprise says it all I love you!
Strawberry tiramisu with mascarpone and whipped cream
- 200 G cream
- 500 G mascarpone
- approx. 250 g ladyfingers
- 400 ml orange juice
- 500 G strawberries
- 90 G powdered sugar
- cocoa powder
- Wash, trim and halve the strawberries, then dust with 40 g of icing sugar and leave to marinate. Keep a few strawberries for garnish.
- Mix the mascarpone and 1.2 tbsp orange juice until smooth.
- Whip the cream until stiff and fold the strawberry pieces under the mascarpone, then add the cream.
- Dip a few ladyfingers in the remaining orange juice (or strawberry sauce if you like) and place them on the bottom of the dish.
- Spread with half of the mascarpone cream.
- Then spread another layer of ladyfingers on top.
- Spread the rest of the cream with the strawberry pieces on top.
- Chill for a few hours.
- Before serving, cut the tiramisu into pieces and dust with cocoa.
- Then garnish with strawberries. Spread some on the plate too.
For many, it’s the perfect summer dessert
The tiramisu with strawberries is a layered dessert for every season
The preparation is so easy and quick!
And the result is so seductive!
Served in individual glasses, the sweet temptation looks even more attractive
Wine glasses are perfect for Valentine’s Day