Halloween cupcake recipe
Here you will find a simple and delicious recipe for eerily sweet Halloween cupcakes – decorated as a witch, ghost or mummy.
Delicious & easy recipe for scary witch muffins, ghost muffins and mummy muffins for Halloween
Servings: 12th piece
- 150 G butter
- 250 G flour
- 1 a pack of baking powder
- 2 Eggs
- 200 G Sour cream
- 100 G sugar
- 3 packages of Vanilla sugar
- black food coloring
Topping for witch muffins & ghost cupcakes
- 1 Cup of cream
- 1 Pack of curds
- Sugar to taste
- Chocolate drops
Decoration for witch muffins
- black photo cardboard
Decoration for mummy muffins
- white fondant
- red fondant
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees circulating air.
- Beat the soft butter with the eggs until frothy and then stir in the sugar.
- Mix the baking powder, vanilla sugar and baking powder into the flour and then slowly stir into the butter / egg / sugar mixture so that no lumps are formed.
- Then stir in some black food coloring for the creepy effect :-).
- Line a muffin baking pan with muffin molds and pour the batter into the molds (preferably without spilling).
- Now bake for about 25 minutes and let cool down well before decorating the cupcakes.
Topping for the ghost muffins and the witches cupcakes
- Mix the cream and quark and add the sugar to taste. We don’t like it that cute. Then chill.
- Pour the cool mass into a piping nozzle and distribute it on the ghost cupcakes and witch muffins.
Decoration witch muffins
- For the witch hat, cut out circles and stripes from the black cardboard. Then roll up the strips to a point and stick them on the circle, so that you get a gruesome witch hat.
- When the glue is dry, put the hats on the toothpicks and stick them in the witch muffins.
Decoration ghost cupcakes
Decoration mummies cupcakes
Sweet Halloween decoration for the cupcakes
These wonderfully gruesome baking ideas come from dear Melanie von Detailiebe. Creepy mummies and ghost muffins haunt each other with incredibly delicious bat biscuits. Trick or Treat, everyone!
I already mentioned in the last post that I really like Halloween. So I was all the more happy to be able to create a small Halloween sweet table together with Party Princess. The focus should be on the cupcakes, in different Halloween designs. There were also biscuits in the shape of a bat and great decorations. I filled the milk bottle with Fassbrause and covered it with a black cat.