Image: © Depositphotos.com/Stylish_Pics
You have already chosen your bridesmaid dresses, but now you still need the right bridesmaid hairstyles for the perfect appearance?
Not every bridesmaid has the same hairstyle … and which hairstyle goes well with the bridesmaid dress?
You can easily find the right hairstyle for your bridesmaids and / or maid of honor among the 10 most beautiful hairstyles for bridesmaids and the helpful tips.
1. Tips on choosing the bridesmaids hairstyle
First of all, the bridal hairstyle should already be determined before you get down to the finer points of hairstyles for bridesmaids. After all, the bridesmaids should have similar but not quite as elaborate hairstyles as the bride.
It is also an advantage if the bridesmaid dresses have already been determined. The bridesmaid’s hairstyle can then be optimally matched to the cut and the accessories, if necessary, to the color of the dress.
If you need some inspiration with the bridesmaid dresses, our article Choosing bridesmaid dresses will help you.
You can also try out the hairstyles together at a fun girls’ evening. There you can also go through the make-up and the dresses of the bridesmaids together.
If you want to do the bridesmaid hairstyles yourself, ask your bridesmaids to help each other. This usually saves time and nerves on a stressful wedding day.
10 questions to help you find the perfect bridesmaid hairstyle:
- Does the bride or maid of honor determine the hairstyle?
- Do the bridesmaids have similar hair lengths?
- What is the style of the wedding? (Motto wedding? Casual? Classic?)
- What is the cut of the clothes? (off shoulder / high necked?)
- Are the bridesmaid hairstyles done professionally or by yourself?
- How much time do the bridesmaids have to get ready before the wedding?
- Should all bridesmaid hairstyles look the same or each one individually?
- Is the maid of honor hairstyle different from the bridesmaids hairstyle?
- Are accessories required?
- Does the suggested hairstyle suit every bridesmaid?
2. The ten most beautiful bridesmaid hairstyles
1. Bridesmaids with hair accessories made of flowers
A bridesmaid hairstyle with loose hair can be easily spiced up with a wreath of flowers and you can quickly and easily stand out from the hairstyles of the other wedding guests. Bridesmaids’ hairstyles look best on medium to long hair. The delicate bridesmaid hairstyle goes particularly well with a rustic country house wedding.
2. Simple bun bridesmaid hairstyles
Doing the bridesmaid’s hairstyle yourself is very easy with a high bun. If you want a more voluminous knot, you can use a special one Hair donut use for the bridesmaid bun. The maid of honor’s hairstyle can be embellished with a small flower arrangement.
Donut Hair Bun Maker Set 7 pieces – Hair styling hairstyle aid set with 5 elastic hair bands, 20 …
- ❤ Perfect Hair Bun Maker Set: Each package contains 7 pieces of donut hair buns (extra large, 2 large, 2 medium and 2 small), 5 pieces of elastic band and 20 pieces of hairpins. Different sizes can …
- ❤ Lightweight and Durable: These donut bun makers are made of high quality nylon, high density and light weight. They can be used repeatedly, will not hurt your hair and …
- ❤ Suitable for many occasions: With the topknot maker, you can create different topknot hairstyles for different occasions like party, dating, wedding, yoga, running, dancing etc …
3. Braided bridesmaids hairstyles
A wreath of braided hair brings out the faces and dresses of the bridesmaids to their best advantage. If you want to do this bridesmaid hairstyle with your own hair, the hair of the bridesmaids should be at least shoulder length. With shorter hair, a braided hairpiece help from Amazon, for example.
4. A ribbon as a hair accessory for bridesmaids
With a Satin ribbon A casual hair accessory for bridesmaids is quickly created in the wedding colors. With a Fabric flower to clip on, the fabric ribbons become a highlight in the bridesmaids hairstyle. This look fits perfectly, especially at casual hippie weddings.
5. Braided hairstyle for the maid of honor and bridesmaids (partly braided)
In this pretty braided hairstyle, a small flower arrangement was also knotted.
The special hairstyle was originally intended as a bridal hairstyle for a wedding by the lake. But it also cuts a fine figure as a bridesmaid hairstyle.
6. Half-open bridesmaid hairstyles
A hairstyle that looks great on almost every bridesmaid is the back pony with loose hair. If you tease the hair on the top of the head a little, the hairstyle looks voluminous and elegant. The bridesmaid’s hairstyle becomes masterful when the lower hair is twisted into pretty curls, e.g. with the Curlformers (without heat).
40 pieces – curlers overnight curler for ladies and women from home without heat …
- EASY TO USE – The curlers are pleasantly soft and can be bent very easily. You can just go to sleep with it and have beautiful natural curls the next morning instead of …
- SAFE – Safe to use on wet or dry hair, no harm to your hair.
- LONG HAIR – Also suitable for long hair (up to 55cm hair length) and short hair. Easy to use and of course also suitable for children.
7. Bridesmaids hairstyles open
Even completely open hair can look really chic – with light waves, the bridesmaid hairstyles look voluminous without appearing severe.
Here are the Curlformers without heat on – just twist into wet hair and get beautiful curls without straining your hair.
8. Fairy hairstyle for bridesmaids
The bridesmaids hairstyle with the green wreaths looks almost elf-like. For this look you have to curl your hair wildly with a curling iron and then pin it together loosely at the nape of the neck.
This bridesmaid look also fits perfectly with a forest fairy themed wedding.
9. Elegant updo for maid of honor and bridesmaid
An easy way to do the bridesmaid hairstyle yourself is with the deep bun. To do this, the hair is tied deep in the neck. The hairstyle suits bridesmaids with both straight and curly hair.
10. Different bridesmaid hairstyles
You can’t agree on the same bridesmaid hairstyles? No panic! Of course, you look beautiful even without a uniform hairstyle look. The most important thing is that every bridesmaid feels really comfortable and that individual wishes are respected.
Bridesmaid Hairstyles for Short Hair
Do you still need ideas for festive short hairstyles? Then let yourself be guided by our detailed article “The most beautiful hairstyles for short hair” to inspire.
Find specialists for wedding hairstyles near you!
Note this article on Pinterest
Other interesting articles about the bridesmaids:
About the author