Evening make-up differs from everyday make-up in the richness of colors, the liveliness of the look and the possibility of realizing the boldest desires. And of course that goes for the bride too. Many brides wish for a few changes in their bridal styling on their wedding day. With a dramatic bridal make-up for the evening wedding party you are guaranteed a wow appearance. And this much cheaper than a complete change of outfit. You can even create a mega look yourself or together with your maid of honor if you follow a few rules. In our blog article we have you. In our blog article we have summarized valuable tips and the best products for you so that you can conjure up your perfect bridal look for the evening.
Recommendations from make-up artists for a perfect evening make-up
We’ve put together tips from the best makeup artists in the world to help you create the perfect makeup yourself.
- Decide for light, moisturizing cream texturesthat do not overlay the skin of the face. A mask-like face looks worse than the little blemishes you’re trying to hide with it.
- Consider your skin type: oily skin needs mattifying products, dry skin needs hydration, sensitive skin needs hypoallergenic cosmetics and problematic skin needs concealer.
- After priming shape your eyebrowsby combing them and fixing them with clear or colored gel.
- Gradually apply the eyeshadow and blends the edges of each layer. This way you can create a perfect transition of tones without blurring. Set a few highlights with glitter to add even more glamor to your eye make-up. Glitter is currently very trendy.
- Be sure to consider your eye color when choosing shades. For example, almost all shades are suitable for the evening make-up of brown eyes, especially brown, gold and blue tones. With an eyeliner in black or brown you can give your eyes even more expression.
- Your lips should be well moisturized. Don’t be afraid of bold lipsticks in your evening make-up. So they fit perfectly. You can use your finger to slightly flatten the color on the edge of your lips to create a “kissed” lip effect. This is very trendy right now.
- uses something rouge and highlighter and sets your makeup with a translucent powder to make it last longer.
- Do not forget: The main accent should either be on the eyes or lie on the lips. A nude lipstick or gloss goes better with a smoky-eye evening makeup look, but a classic red on the lips will definitely draw all the attention to you.
Tip: Don’t follow all the trends without thinking. Not every trend suits your appearance or your skin type. For example, women with oily skin should not overdo it with the highlighter. Instead of a subtle shimmer, you get a greasy smearing effect.
The Top 10 beauty products for evening makeup
To help you create a flawless makeup look for your wedding reception, we’ve put together a list of some of the products that professional makeup artists use.
Lipstick Color Riche Shine, L’Oréal Paris
L’Oréal Paris luminous lipstick is essential for creating an evening look. It gives the lips shine and even when it disappears, the luminous pigment stays on the lips and sets the right accents. The texture of the product is so pleasant that it feels more like a lip balm than a product for your evening make-up. Your lips will look well-groomed and attractive.
3D Browtones Eyebrow Gel, Benefit
If you want to style your eyebrows beautifully, you cannot do without this product. The styling of your eyebrows is reliable and you have an eye-catching look until the end of the party. The light texture of the product does not dry out the skin and does not leave a lumpy feeling.
Luminous Silk Foundation, Giorgio Armani
Luminous Silk is good in every way. It covers imperfections and leaves the skin looking fresh and radiant. The main advantage is that it is completely invisible on the face.
Contour Kit, Smashbox
Three base tones to flatter your face and conceal imperfections. Thanks to the dry texture, the product is easy to blend. Even beginners can handle it.
Copper Glow Bronze, Erborian
A real find for evening makeup. Sun Dust – that’s what the representatives of Erborian called the powder. After application, the skin acquires a natural glow, as if you had just returned from the Maldives. The product can be used both as a bronzer and as a powder to finish makeup.
Orgasm blush, Nars
The name alone says a lot about the effect of the product. These blushes are a pleasure to use, both in terms of ease of application and the final effect. This product refreshes your makeup well and can be used at any time of the year.
Extreme Matt Powder, Pupa
For those who constantly struggle with greasy shine. It helps remove it in two seconds and gives a matte finish without being shiny. It does not emphasize fine skin cells and does not clog the pores. The powder lasts at least 7-8 hours.
Ideal Sublime Concealer, Vivienne Sabo
This concealer is easy to apply under the eyes with a felt applicator and skilfully conceals signs of tiredness. It is applied sparingly without smearing. The product is creamy and has a light texture. The composition includes antioxidants and moisturizing ingredients.
Chocolate Bar Eyeshadow Collection Palette, Too Faced
The palette from the American brand Too Faced has long been a hit with makeup fans and those with a sweet tooth. The name and packaging of the eyeshadows are not chosen at random. The eyeshadows contain cocoa extract, which cares for the skin of the eyelids and has a milk chocolate scent. The palette contains 16 shades. The product can be used for both day and evening make-up.
Mascara Cabaret Premiere, Vivienne Sabo
The eternal classic among mascaras. Carnauba wax and rice bran wax give it plasticity. Senegalese acacia resin gives elasticity. Moisturizing components protect and care for the eyelashes. This mascara comes in classic black and now also in the bright trend colors: purple, blue, navy and brown.
You can order these products and many more for the perfect evening make-up in the MAKEUP online shop. On the website you will find many products from different world brands, with which you can realize any idea.