The 10 most beautiful ideas for a children’s birthday party outdoors
Celebrating a birthday outside? With the 10 most beautiful ideas for a children’s birthday party outdoors, your party will surely be unforgettable! We have put together the best topics, locations, games and activities for you.
Celebrating a birthday outside? Not only a good idea in the pandemic!
Outdoor children’s birthday parties are always great, because where else can you play, romp, be loud and discover so many new things? Especially since the Corona Pandemic, outdoor children’s birthday parties have experienced an extra boom.
In addition, the booth stays clean and the kids are wonderfully exhausted in the evening. So there is a lot to be said for celebrating children’s birthday parties in the park, forest, zoo or climbing park.
If Peter doesn’t play along. What to do in bad weather?
Only one tiresome question remains: the weather! Admittedly, this factor cannot be planned. There is clothing for all weathers, but nobody really likes to trudge around outside when it rains.
Summer in Germany makes a lot possible, but is no guarantee for good weather. Too hot, too cold, too wet – something is always. Nevertheless, I would like to encourage you to celebrate outdoors, because often more is possible than you think.
Basically, as long as it’s dry, everything’s fine. You can put on warm clothes, hot drinks and a campfire will also warm your soul and the shared experience will be remembered forever.
However, if the forecast is ‘continuous rain’, being courageous also means postponing the date.
Where do you celebrate the outdoor children’s birthday party?
First question when planning: where to celebrate? If you have your own garden, you are in good hands. Even without this, there are many ways to celebrate outside!
- Climb. Climbing parks and high ropes courses are also a hit for older children! We have designed a special decoration set for the climbing birthday. Everything from the invitation to the lunch bag!
- discover forest. Forest playgrounds or barbecue areas are ideal for a forest party. at best there is even a shelter that can be used during rain showers. Call the communities, these places can often be reserved very cheaply.
- city Park. The large meadow with mature trees is great for ball games, frisbee and a picnic.
- river or creek bank. Small streams or watercourses that are safe but encourage play and building are great places for kids!
- adventure playgrounds. In many places there are special playgrounds that have a water play area, for example. In Baden-Württemberg and the Palatinate, the Alla-Hopp playgrounds are super great!
- horse farm. Here life is a pony farm. Big love for all horse fans. With the horse party box you are also save when it comes to decoration 😉
- llama migration. The cuddly little animals are really cozy hiking colleagues. Afterwards there will be a picnic.
- Castle. Many castles offer discovery tours for children. Alternatively, a treasure hunt is being prepared.
- outdoor cinema. In the garden with projector and popocorn bar.
- geocaching. Running and finding treasures is always possible!
- zoo or wildlife park. On your own or as part of a guided tour. Animals always go.
- outdoor pool. A hit for older kids, but everyone should be able to swim safely. French fries are a must 😉
- allotment garden. Grandma’s allotment garden with everything that goes with it is a real favorite place.
- skate park. Cruising around with scooters and inliners.
- cornfield. Find your way in the maze and find the treasure!
Motto for the outdoor children’s birthday party
After the place comes the topic. There is no need for a strict motto when celebrating a child’s birthday party outdoors. However, a theme helps in devising games and activities for the children. Cakes and decorations can also be easily coordinated with it.
What do you think of these Motti?
- Beach party in the garden with paddling pool, water fight and ice cream!
- Garden party with self-designed mini beds and seed bombs
- World Travel. A scavenger hunt around the world can be experienced in your own town.
- midsummer. Tie a wreath of flowers and sit by the Swedish fire.
- researchers and explorers. Experiment with air and water.
I hope that these 10 most beautiful ideas for an outdoor children’s birthday party will provide you with some inspiration and that you will prepare an unforgettable party for your little ones! They deserved it.
A little tip at the end: An escape room can be played indoors and outdoors
Simply print out the Escape Kit (advertising) and transform your home into an exciting Escape Room. This works very well indoors and outdoors!
There are special escape games especially for children, for example ‘The Enchanted School’. They are simply downloaded and printed out. Invitations, instructions, deco, diplomas are included in the set. It’s sure to be a birthday not to be forgotten in a hurry!
Also a great idea for rainy Sundays… 😉